All contents published here (articles, photographs, voice data, and images) are not allowed to be used for acquisition or reprint in any reason or occasion without our permission.
1.1 All the users of the website Club Euclid International (hereinafter the Site) operated by coolJAPAN inc. (hereinafter the Company) are subject to these Terms.
1.2 The content of the Terms can be changed at any time,
1.3 If any warnings will be updated to the site (hereinafter Warnings), the Company will consider the Warnings as a part of these Terms.
1.4 By using the Site all of the users will be considered to have agreed to these Terms.
2 Operational Environment
2.1 We recommed the usage of the browser mentioned below depending on your OS. However, this does not mean that the Company guarantees the complete operation of Club Euclid International. For systematic reasons on the user side, some of the services provided on the website may not be available.
(1) OS: Windows
(1-1) Mozilla Firefox 3.6.7 or later
(1-2) Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
(2) OS: Macintosh
(2-1)Safari 5.0 or later
Club Euclid International collects cookies (small text files stored in user's browser) to count visitors who have accessed a particular page and to collect aggregate data.
The information collected will be the data of the pages accessed and the pages that were previously viewed. No personal information will be collected.
3 The Prohibited Actions of Users
3.1 The activities below are prohibited when using the Site.
(1) Sending or distributing false information to other users
(2) Making use of the Site in ways that are not admitted by the Company
(3) Using the Site for any commercial purposes
(4) Changing the Site without authorization
(5) Sending or distributing any harmful computer programs, sending spam mails, chain letters, or junk mails
(6) Infringing the right of brands, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights of the Company or the third party, and any behavior that has a possibility of hurting those rights.
This includes posting or using the texts, images, videos, live streaming videos, FLASH from the Site to other sites.
(7) Slandering or defaming the Company or the third party, infringing the reputation or privacy, and any behavior that has apossibility of causing that
(8) Releasing information, documents or figures that violate the Policy of the Law
(9) Intentionally registering false information like name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address for yourself or others
(10) Any behavior that harasses the Company or the third party
(11) Other behavior that violates law or has a possibility of doing so
3.2 When a user commits any behavior mentioned above or troubles the operation of the website, the Company will have to take necessary actions towards the user, such as banning access to the website, and demanding compensation for the damage (measures by law also included).
When a user commits any behavior mentioned above, the user’s membership will immediately be extinguished. the Company will not make any compensation or refund regarding the matter.
3.3 When the improper behavior mentioned in 3.1 has hurt the rights of the Company or the third party, the user must compensate for the damage as and by his/her responsibility and financial capability.
4.1 the Company is making an effort on providing creditable information for the users of the Site; however, the Company will not guarantee the things mentioned below. It is the users own responsibility to judge the credibility of the Site and all the services and information provided on the Site.
(1) the usability, compatibility, completeness, accuracy, security, legality, newness of all the information provided on the Site (including all the information shown on the Site and linked sites charged by third parties).
(2) everything concerning the contract, when a user forms a contract with a third party using the information mentioned on the Site.
(3) that the Site will satisfy the need of the users
(4) that the Site’s will not have any errors or bugs
(5) that the products, services, information etc. will meet the expectations of the users
(6) that the remarks and actions of the users included in the Site will not infridge the rights of third parties.
(7) that the e-mails and web contents being sent related to the Site do not contain harmful obejcts, like computer viruses
4.2 the Company will not take any responsibility for the damage (including mental anguish and other damages, like economic loss) caused by the usage of the Site (including information shared by the Company etc.).
4.3 In cases below, the Company will take no responsibility.
(1) damage to users caused by downloading third party content, or accessing the related sites charged by the third party
(2) even though the Company has prepared a Security Program, the damage caused by someone changing the site without authorization, illegally accessing the data of the website, mixing in computer viruses etc.
4.4 Even when in some cases mentioned before the Company might take the responsibility, if not an intentional or intensive mistake of the Company, the responsibility of the Company is limited to dealing with direct and normal damages.
5. The Temporary Suspension of the Site
5.1 In the cases below, the Company may stop access to the website temporarily without informing users.
(1) when conserving or changing the style of the website
(2) during natural disasters, incidents or other emergent events happening or likely to happen, that make it hard or impossible for the Company to continue operating the website
(3) in any situation in which it is necessary for the Company to temporarily stop the Site
5.2 In the cases of 5.1, if any loss is caused due to the temporary suspension of the Site, the Company will not take any responsibility.
6. Use of Personal Information
In order to increase the convenience of using the website, the Company will record the access log (hereinafter "personal information") for statistic data. the Company will not release any personal information to third parties unless legally accepted by the user. If the delivery of personal information is rejected, there might be some difficulties in accessing the Site.
Also, there are cases we issue mail magazines in order to improve and/or provide the service.
8. The Trackback of the Contributions and Articles Uploaded to the Site
8.1 For comments or reviews (hereinafter "comment") given by contributors, and the trackback made to the articles released on the Site, the Company will be able to do the following arrangements without the consent of the users.
(1) checking the content
(2) deciding whether or not to publish the content
(3) correcting the content before publishing it on the Site.
(4) doing operations mentioned before to the information on the Site after publishing.
(5) doing the operations mentioned above to contents by the Company in other places than the Site.
8.2 The copyright (including the rights mentioned in paragraphs 27 and 28 of the Copyright Law) of the comments belong to the Company. The users will accept that they can not use Personal Rights of the Author, or argue, considering whether the comments will or will not be published, and/or the changes made to the comments by the Company
8.3 The users can not make comments or trackback content including the things below
(1) things that infringe, or have a change of infringing the copyright, the reputation, and/or the rights of the third party
(2) things that get involved with other’s personal information and privacy
(3) things that violate, or have a change of violating the Law or Policy of Law
(4) things that have a change of conflicting with the theme and aim of the Site
(5) things that have been, or a have a change of being created with commercial intentions, like advertisement
(6) things that is not, or has a change of not being the truth.
(7) things that list symbols and words simply without any meaning
(8) other things that are judged by the Company as containing improper content for the website
9. Banned Transfer of Right and Obligation
Unless admitted by the Company in advance, the rights and obligations based on the relationship between the user and the Site cannot be transferred or be used as a guarantee to a third party
10. Legal Terms and Managements
The Terms is made according to the Japanese Law. For any argument about the Terms or the Site, Tokyo Local Court has the right to be the first judge management